|The Pope brought an important message with him when he traveled to the United States earlier this week. He said people and life are more important than ideas.
He said, “the most extraordinary scientific advances, the most amazing technical abilities, the most astonishing economic growth, unless they are accompanied by authentic social and moral progress, will definitively turn against man”.
Pope Francis offered a solution that goes beyond merely treating symptoms, “if we feel intimately united with all that exists, then sobriety and care will well up spontaneously”. Then he said, “we must move forward as one, in a renewed spirit of fraternity and solidarity, cooperating generously for the common good.”
Global Oneness Day focuses on these themes precisely. This year Stephen Dinan will moderate the Caring for our Earth Home panel and Andrew Harvey, James O’Dea, Xiuhtezcatl Martinez, Linda Bender and Roman Hanis will join him.
P.S. If you are called to invest financially in the world-changing work of Humanity’s Team, ask us about becoming an advisor or sponsoring company supporting Global Oneness Day. We’d love to be in touch with you. Please email us at: SponsorHT@humanitysteam.org
Humanity’s Team is a global grassroots spiritual movement with over 100,000 members in over 150 countries. We are a non-profit and provide all our programs free of charge so we might help people, families and the whole Earth awaken to Oneness. On a very small budget we produce: Global Oneness Day, The Living in Oneness Summit, our Spiritual leadership Awards, The Oneness Declaration, monthly Oneness in 12 Spheres of Life Calls and so much more. We are almost all volunteer and appreciate so much your financial support. You can join us at:https://org2.salsalabs.com/o/5363/donate_page/donate and on Facebook under Humanity’s Team Worldwide https://www.facebook.com/HumanitysTeamWorldwide. Gratitude in advance.
Click here to get involved We have volunteer opportunities for you!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
© 2015, Humanity’s Team®. All rights reserved. The Humanity’s Team name is a registered trademark of Humanity’s Team, a charitable organization.
Humanity’s Team is an international spiritual movement whose purpose is to communicate and demonstrate the timeless truth that We Are All One, with God and life – caring for each other and the world we share – so that people’s actions reflect this profound understanding within a generation. We believe that living this truth is essential to solving the most chronic and acute world problems and vital to creating a sustainable world of peace, harmony and happiness.
As a volunteer movement, we are funded entirely by freewill offerings. Our volunteer stewards in your country and around the world handle thousands of contacts with teammates and other individuals every month, as well as provide a growing number of outreach programs and services. THANKS for your support!
1. That the message We Are All One, interrelated, interconnected and interdependent, with God/Life/One-another, is the one spiritual message that the world has been waiting for to bring about loving and sustainable answers to humanity’s challenges.
2. That the world does not have to be the way it is – and that individual people can change it, using the power of spiritual citizenship.
3. That humanity is good and has unlimited potential, and that social transformation starts with personal transformation. I therefore recognize the importance of connecting with my Divine Essence and inner wisdom throughout my life’s journey; allowing the finest and the highest levels of human potential to flourish for the benefit of all.
4. That my aspirations support spiritual principles, global ethics, and universal values such as respect, justice, peace, dignity, freedom, responsibility and cooperation, that underlie this declaration.
5. That human beings need each other to survive on this planet. I recognize that we are all in this together and that community flourishes as we learn about each other and revel in the wonder and beauty of our diversities. I declare that I am playing my part to help to bring about a culture in which we, the peoples of the world, can address our common global concerns in an holistic, positive and transforming way and live together in peace with one another.
6. That Oneness contains All of life – also the parts that we regard as the “other”. I realize that wholeness and togetherness can only be experienced through the recognition of the uniqueness, beauty and purpose of all aspects of life, and that this recognition starts with my Self.
7. That I am part of the emerging consciousness that promotes a spirit of openness, enquiry, connection and relationship with myself and the entire universe, and who continues to recognize the wonder, beauty and mystery of it all.
8. I support Global Oneness Day that has been established for all of humanity to come together each year as one human family, to discuss, celebrate and experience Oneness with the Divine, each other and all of life.
9. That the time for change is now.