Energy of Emotion – Life Changing Energy Clearing on Emboldened Heart
THE ENERGY OF EMOTION
Title: The Energy of Emotion – Live Clearing Replay
Here’s the Link :
Life – Changing Energy Program includes the following:
Simple and Effective ways to use Energy for Lasting Health and Happiness
Life – Changing Energy (10 Mp3 Collection)
1) The Energy of Life
Our life energy is directed in many different areas, and ideally is well balanced each of these areas, but this is often not the case. This audio will help you identify important areas of your life which are not balanced, and offer some tips and tools to help get your energy back in vibrant balance.
2) The Energy of Stress
Demands on our time and our personal energy can add up to a great deal of stress if we do not take steps to align and maintain our sense of well-being. This audio will provide quick and easy-to-implement tools and suggestions for reducing stress and replacing It with a sense that “all Is well.”
3) The Energy of Intuition
We all have a sense of intuition, but often Is has either not been encouraged or has been trained into a dormant state. This audio provides a good background of understanding your intuition, and explains how intuition can help us in creating a richer, more joyful life.
4) The Energy of Power Vs. Force
There is an energetic vibration associated with everything in the universe. The lower the vibration, the more any particular aspect will be associated with force rather than power. The higher the consciousness, the higher the vibration and more true power is available, This audio explains how our thoughts, feelings, intentions and actions vibrate and where we are on the scale of high vibration and consciousness.
5) The Energy of Emotion
Emotion is so very much a part of our experiencing of life, but often emotion can be troubling and cause energy blockages within our physical body. This audio will provide an understanding of how emotion can block us, and how to dissolve those blocks to open ourselves up to more happiness, abundance and peace.
6) The Energy of the Subconscious
Our subconscious plays a huge part in how we perceive and interact with our world. We use only 10% mind when we are conscious, so what about the other 90%? This audio provides insight and understanding into our subconscious, and offers tools and methods to help us access our subconscious and reprogram the “bugs” for great improvement in all areas of our life.
7) The Energy of Water
Water is in us, outside of us and all around us. It plays such an enormous role in our sustenance and our enjoyment of life! This audio explains how and why we should change the way we think about and interact with water, and also offers many suggestions as to why it is so important for us to “just add water.”
8) The Energy of Laughter
We all know how good it feels to laugh, but it’s also extremely good for us This audio will shed light on why it’s so important to laugh often, even if we don’t feel like it. Laughter is truly the best medicine!
9) The Energy of Sound
Sound can be used in so many wonderful ways to enhance and improve our lives. It can help us to relax, can help us to connect with our spirit it can take us into the past and energize us toward our future. This audio provides many tools and tips for you to bathe yourself in the beauty of sound.
10) The Energy of Manifestation
The energy of manifestation is at work every moment of our lives, but how often do we really acknowledge this and harness it? Not as often as we could! This audio will take you through the process of manifestation and offer a simple and straightforward method for you to create the things and experiences that your heart desires.